The European Cultural Center in Høje Taastrup (ECC) is a non profit civil organisation, that aims to support active citizenship at local and international level.
- To promote “learning mobility” as opportunity to European citizens to support their personal and professional development
- To support and create intercultural dialogue on a local and international level between citizens of Europe
- To support social inclusion of people with fewer opportunities.
- To create platforms for local organisations and public bodies to share and learn new best practices.
- To foster European awareness in Høje Taastrup and surroundings, emphasizing on the rights and duties deriving from the European citizenship
- To explore the different possibilities of Sport as a tool for education and inclusion